Terms & Conditions
www.barbareek.in ('Website') is an online service operated and managed by Barbareek.in. In using these online services, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time ('User Agreement'), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org). We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
Ownership of rights:
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Barbareek.in. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Barbareek.in. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
Accuracy of content and invitation to offer:
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your order in part or in full. we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of Barbareek.in. prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your order. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
• User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Barbareek.in., any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
• Barbareek.in. strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, Barbareek.in. does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the Barbareek.in. ;
• Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
• Barbareek.in. shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
• Barbareek.in. may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
• Barbareek.in. will contact the User if all or any portion of User's order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User's order.
• Barbareek.in. will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the Barbareek.in. has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the Barbareek.in. is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken by Barbareek.in. on cancellation.
• Barbareek.in. Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user.
• Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances Barbareek.in. 's liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
• These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi (India) only.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
• Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
• Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
• Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
• Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website.
• Breaching any applicable laws.
• Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
• Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that
• Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
• is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
• harm minors in any way;
• infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
• violates any law for the time being in force;
• deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
• impersonate another person;
• contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
You are also prohibited from:
• violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
• transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
• intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
• making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
• using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
• attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
• copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
• Framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been despatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to despatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be deposit to your account. We strive to provide you with best value, however prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
We disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. This User Agreement and any contractual obligation between us and you will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Dehradun. All disputes will be subject to arbitration in Dehradun in English by a single arbitrator appointed by us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party to arbitration shall bear its own cost. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Barbareek.in. , its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Barbareek.in. or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
Refusal of service:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
Financial Details: You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication.
Website feedback, user comments and user generated content:
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted to us on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the "Comments") shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we own exclusively all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. We are and shall be under no obligation
(1) to maintain any Comments in confidence;
(2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or
(3) to respond to any Comments.
You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the Website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of 'spam'. We do not regularly review posted Comments, but do reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted on the Website. You grant us the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark:
We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to us. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our prior permission. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Website for any purpose. The Barbareek.in. names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of Barbareek.in. or licensed to Barbareek.in. All other marks are the property of their respective companies and you shall not use or exploit the same in any manner whatsoever. No trademark or service mark license is granted to you in connection with the materials contained on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark which appear on the Website in any manner. References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service. We are not responsible for the content of any third party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such websites. If you decide to link to any such third party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the Contents) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Content, the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of Barbareek.in. or its suppliers and licensors and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The Content and software on this Website may be used only as a shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Content on this Website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Content are copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by us, our affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Content on this Website is the exclusive property of Barbareek.in. and is also protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You understand that by using this Website or any services provided on the Website, you may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we and our affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal system by registered post that you no longer wish to be associated with this Website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to Barbareek.in. Upon any termination of the User Agreement by either you or us, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the User Agreement or otherwise. Our right to any Comments shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers:
The Website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Website. The Website provides content from other Internet websites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we shall not be held liable or responsible if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, we or our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Website, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, our total liability to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the amount charged to you, against the value of the products ordered by you. Barbareek.in. , its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted. We assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation:
• Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
• Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
• Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, 'flooding,' 'spamming', 'mail bombing' or 'crashing;
• Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or
• Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available from Barbareek.in. on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
If any part of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the User Agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Websites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and us with respect to the Websites/services. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.